Sunday, April 19, 2009

Things that make me smile


The best book ever! If this does not make you smile, I don't know what else can! It was the best discovery I made while looking for a present for a four year old.


Truly the best of Dr. Seuss!


So real. So typical. Never fails. Brings back childhood memories.


Anne- the precocious little know-it-all. Can’t help but smile! My first glimpse - a snippet overheard as read by a really good reader to her brother. Got me to read the series. The movie series is equally good too.


Hellooo… am I the only one my age to be listening to these classics? What a riot! If you haven’t done so already- please spend the $.99 and buy the Camp Granada track .. promise you will laugh till you cry.


The sweetest, best of Disney ever.


Robin Williams and a beautifully done, heart-warming story. Best combo.


The little nash rambler … one of the best of the oldies…


What a hoot! Uma Thurman at her best!


Sway. Last dance… the beat.. the voice.. the music… guess I’m an old soul at heart…


I can watch this movie any time. I mean really… whats not to love about this?


How can I resist the Bollywood classics? My RockeTalk friends would never forgive me…


Aamir Khan… think I fell in love over again… man it is a treat watching him when he was younger. This movie is a blast!

OK. OK.. I’ll do a full thing on Bollywood classics … and a RockeTalk special on things and people who always make me smile…

While I'm still trying to figure out how to insert audio in to my blog, you can check out some of my favorties, in my and my friends' voices posted in my gallery on RockeTalk.. if you don't have RockeTalk on your phone, please visit Rocketalk from your mobile phone http://m.rocketalk.com

RockeTalk ID: Amita

And yes, this is not the full list.

No comments: